Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New In Town?

Today I have really been missing my daughters that are away at college! Not sure why today was any different then any other time, but I really felt it today. Since the favorite thing that my girls and I do is go to the movie I went to the movie in honor of them.....wasn't quite the same as I was by myself....but the movie was really cute. I laughed a lot so that was good! I went to see "New In Town" always good when you get to see Harry, even if in a beard, not my favorite look, but the boy is cute no matter what! So....here's thinking about you Anne Marie and Allison!

I just might have to plan a trip out to Utah really soon!

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oooo...I want to see this one, good to hear that it's good!!
But I feel ya...I miss my momma like crazy. If I had a babysitter for the day time, I'd totally love to "sub" as a daughter to keep up the movie-going tradition ;) hehe.

Lois Brown said...

How fun would that be! anytime!

Ashley said...

Lois-
can you do the movied during the day? We can do Hulen Movie Tavern anytime! They start showing movies @ 10:30. I am game if you are!!

Lois Brown said...

Awesome! I love it....i have wednesday's and Friday's off after 12:30. Let's go!