Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Water For Elephants the movie and Becky........

Early in May was Becky Wangler's B-day! She is an excellent and awesome friend, but is also one of MaryAnn and my's Visiting Teaching sisters! We asked her what she wanted to do and we ended up doing a Dinner and Movie and went to see "Water For Elephants" which I was excited about because it was one of the movies I had wanted to see! Afterwards we also went shopping as well as giving our sweet friend gifts!!! And you guessed it -- from me she got a jelly watch!!! Funny! But it was a great one and she loved it! This was right after I found out my camera was broke and before I realized I could use my cell phone!!! But I did want to document this activity! The movie was awesome!!! I heard the book showed the meanness of the husband much worse then the movie did, and I'm o.k. with the fact that I haven't read the book then, because the movie was stressful enough!!! Love you Becky and happy birthday!!!

No comments: