Sunday, January 8, 2012

Saturday Evening with a friend.




Saturday night my friend Becky Wangler came over to visit and work on craft projects together. She was crocheting and I was making Christmas socks, yes still!! I'm almost done with the 4th one and then there will be only 1 more to make. I think I might be a little sad to be done. But I do think I will be ready to take a break and wait a little while to make any more!! ha-ha. I just need to finish the snowman and decorate the tree and we are done!!





Becky Wangler is someone who turns up a lot in my blog, because I am her visiting teacher as well as being friends. I put this picture of the two of us up, because the top I am wearing as well as the jewelry were some of the Christmas gifts she gave me this year!! That's right, I'm her visiting teacher, but she gives me gifts!! Well, I love the color, and as another one of my friends (Rebecca Albright) said to someone who was wearing the same color, "You know that is Lois' color right? You have to pay royalty to her to wear that color!" Lol! I wish it were true. I do feel put together and in style with the whole look! Thank you Becky, for remembering me this year for Christmas!!

No comments: