Friday, November 30, 2012

Sometimes....

Sometimes I miss my Mom so much it hurts!  But I know she is still with us and that we will be together again because Families are Forever.....but for right here and now, sometimes I just miss her!

At the Baby Shower we talked about Mom and about how the last Shower she was at was Allison's wedding Shower and how much fun she had and we talked about the cute picture we have of my Mom laughing with Bessie Treber as they fold all the tissue paper from the gifts.  Because of course we can't throw any of it away....

She would have loved going to this shower too, she would have been thrilled to have a great grand daughter on the way.....

But she already knows this sweet spirit and probably helped hand picked her so that's kind of neat to think about.  She use to always joke that she auditioned her children in the delivery room, but now she is auditioning them before they come down to this earth, so I'm sure that this little one will be a very talented person if her Great Grandmother has anything to say about it.....and I have a feeling that she does!!

No comments: