Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Monday, I was the only one who had to work....

How did that happen?  That I was the only one who had to go to work???  John had the day off from school, so they stayed over Sunday night. And Alan decided since they were here he needed the day off too!  Monday morning I started typing early in the morning. When Charlotte woke up at 7:00 a.m. I offered to watch her so Allison could get more sleep.  So I enjoyed her for a couple of hours until she needed to nurse again.  It was great!  Then I typed some more before me and the boys went walking again.

 
It was really nice to get to do this together for two days in a row and I decided that I could get use to having the kids that close by!!

Then I went to work while everyone else played and rested.  We had Subway for dinner (because we know the calorie count on their food) and then got ready for Elizabeth and Logan to come to see Charlotte!

Elizabeth is holding her namesake!

Logan not sure what to do, but loving it just the same!



Really enjoyed the visit and getting to catch up with everyone!  So nice that Logan could come!

No comments: