Saturday, March 28, 2009

Awesome in-law's!

This is such an amazing note to get as a parent from your daughter's future in-laws! I know now I will not have to worry! Becuase thy do love and appreciate her!

"We are so thrilled that John and Allison have found each other. Even before we met Allison, we knew that she was someone very, very special and that John was very blessed to have found her. When she came here to Seattle to spend the weekend with us, and we personally got to know her and her lovely, vivacious personality, we were so happy for the two of them. Allison is a truly wonderful young woman! She has lived her life so well, with your loving care, support, and teaching through the years, preparing her to become the great young woman that she is. We immediately fell in love with her ourselves. She fit so naturally into our family. Marianne and I have said over and over that we cannot imagine a more perfect woman for John. You are right – they have both “done the right things” over the years and this has prepared them to find one another and be together forever. Thank you to you and Alan for raising such a beautiful daughter. We’re delighted that she and John will be married".


This really meant the world to me!

3 comments:

sleepless in cyberspace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lois Brown said...

O.k. I have deleted a comment on someones blog before because it was a duplicate or because there were so many mistypings that I was embarrased and so I deleted and tried again! But it drives me crazy when someone deletes their comment becuase I'm the nosey kind of person that wonders who commented on my blog and then deleted it! Funny aren't I? I think I'm a little crazy as well!

Kim said...

It wasn't me...I think that you are very blessed to have awesome in-laws. All will work out to the best.