Monday, October 1, 2012

In case you didn't know....My husband is amazing!!

Photo by: Allison Rex Photography
Really, I can't believe everyone doesn't already know this....but my husband is amazing.  To make a short story long, lol, as you probably know my computer crashed and burned and we had to decide what type of computer we were going to get, laptop, desktop, etc... we finally decided to get a laptop with a docking station and use it as a desktop computer when at home, but if and when needed I can take my laptop places as well.  Finally we got the docking station we ordered and Alan got it all set up for me over the weekend and after he had the printer hooked up to the docking station he wanted to make sure it worked correctly so he did a test page and this is what he typed on his test page...."Lois Brown is beautiful".  Ohhhh, melt my heart.  And the reason I saw it is because after he tested it and found out that everything was hooked up and worked correctly, he forgot to throw it away.....so a few days later I find this little note and it makes me smile!  He is a great guy!  And of course only he would think I was beautiful....but I'm so grateful that he does!!

No comments: