Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I've seen a couple of movies.....

Anyone who knows me knows my favorite thing to do is go to the movies.  Last week I went to two and neither one was a disappointment!!  Sometimes Kevin James movies look like they are going to be funny like "Zoo Keeper" and then I don't think it is because I don't like stupid funny that's not funny to me, or gross funny, same, not funny to me and then other times it totally lives up to the hype and I'm thrilled.

His new movie "Here Comes the Boom" totally lives up to the hype and previews and the audience and I end up cheering and shouting out loud at the movie....it was great!!  But I especially love that he is doing it to save the music program at the high school!!  Can't help but support that!!

                                                               Photo by IMDb

Then Friday night I went to the new "Alex Cross" movie made from the James Patterson books and it was very action packed.  And even though I am not a Tyler Perry fan, I did like him in this movie.  Now that I know that its good and that Alan will enjoy it hopefully we can go on a date to see it together, because it is one I wouldn't mind seeing again.

photo by IMDb

No comments: