Monday, December 9, 2013

Logan's home from College for Thanksgiving!!

Logan came home from College by train from Oklahoma and I was the lucky person who got to pick him up from the train station in Fort Worth!  It was so good to see him we have missed him so much.  He is a more mature Logan as we all become as we attend college!  Logan was so cute he told me he almost didn't recognize me because I had lost so much weight!  What a cute stinker!!  Love you Logan!! We immediately went to "On the Border" for lunch where we met Allison, John, and Charlotte!  It was fun to see them all interact and be so excited to see each other!  Logan was really cute with Charlotte and I can tell he missed everyone!!  And big surprise, before I knew what was happening John and Allison had bought lunch for everyone!  What a treat!  Thanks you sneaky kids you!!

 
 
 
 
After lunch we met Logan's Dad (my brother, George) at Grandpa's house so Logan could see Grandpa and since George nor I had seen Mom's new grave marker we all went to her grave site and saw the beautiful blue granite marker that Mom would have loved!!  Barbara had sent us pictures, but George and I had not seen it up close and in real life!




It was a great visit and then Logan and George headed back to Plano!!

Once Alan got home from work, we played games with the kids and were so excited and grateful that they were treating this like a real holiday where they come to spend it with us and spent the night at our home, even though in many ways I'm sure it is harder on Charlotte and them doing it this way!!  Thank you kids!  I love you for doing it!!

No comments: