Sunday, December 13, 2009

Logan turns 15! No way, really?



We celebrated my Nephew's 15th birthday at On the Border in Plano, TX. Everyone had a great time and I swear it was just yesterday that he was born!!!! He was the best baby I have ever seen. He hardly ever cried and he just sat in his Car seat and was happy.....really, it truly was extraordinary. I think ball was his first word and he can play every sport very well, but excels at Basketball! He was always worried about Aileen even as a little boy....he would say to me "Aunt Lois, Aileen needs a drink" or "Aunt Lois, Aileen is hungry, she can have my snack". Really an amazing young man! He still loves Aileen and is not embarrassed by her even though he is a teenager and needs to be cool with his friends....the beauty is, he thinks Aileen is cool and dares anyone to say different! Oh, how I love this boy!!!! Happy Birthday Logan!
The last gift my mother worked on before she passed away was this book of Logan's genealogy because he had asked her questions about his ancestors. It was a very special moment when Grandpa presented it to Logan for his birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fun blog posts!! Fun to read!