Monday, October 15, 2012

Allison's 24th Birthday!!

And that is how old my baby is....I still can't adjust to the fact that my oldest is 32!  I am getting up there I guess....but I don't feel very old, does that count?  Anyway, we celebrated Allison's birthday in Tyler as John's mother, Marianne, had come to visit for the week.

They had a great time getting pedicures, shopping, going to John's football game, a special garage sale, watched movies, watched the BYU football game, and just enjoyed each others company!!  Too fun.  Then we came up  to Tyler and Allison fixed us the best dinner....Alan is still commenting on how good Allison's dinner was, he's not proud or anything, lol!!  But it WAS delish!!  We brought her Birthday cake and flowers and had fun ourselves, catching up with Marianne, and as always enjoy being around John's family!!

Allison is such a joy, and the light of my life, and I am proud of her every minute!! Happy Birthday sweetie!!

Allison and Marianne - The Rex girls!! (including baby)

Alan & John watching the game and visiting

Allison showing me the spoils of her victory over the garage sale as told about in previous post!

The outfit that my Mom bought, that now baby girl Rex will get to wear - see story here, priceless blessing!!

The mound of baby clothes, and there is another pile of dresses that is not shown here!!
 
Funny story - love this picture better than the next one...and when John was taking it he said "The sun is shining right across your faces, and we moved a little but not really....so he took it anyway kind of laughing at us that we didn't get what he was saying.  And as you know the 1st picture is always better then the second.......

...but I'll be happy with the second one as you can actually see all of us!!
L to R: Aileen, Lois, Allison, and Marianne.

look how cute baby bump is..... 5 1/2 months I think!

Happy Birthday Sweetie - flowers, card, & money with her Favorite cake - red velvet, with Bluebell ice cream - what's not to love!!


1 comment:

Marina K. said...

Your site is very lovely and interesting!
You might like to visit my page about handmade toys and decorations on http://www.my-lovely-toys.blogspot.com/
Best regards!
Marina K.