Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Christmas Present from The Doctor!!

Every year I kind of look forward to whatever the doctor I work for gives me for Christmas because it is always something very nice and very thoughtful....but I thought this years was especially fun because he gave me a large gift card so I could buy some new clothes now that I have lost so much weight!!  You do have to love someone who wants you to buy yourself new clothes!! so here are just a few of the outfits!!  The Leather Jacket was from Alan years ago but it fits again and I thought looked great with the new boots etc... plus how fun is it that I can fit into "old" things once again!


 

 
I was able to get 4 tops, 2 skirts, boots, and some jewelry!  It was fun and hopefully the clothes will look even better when I keep losing weight!!

No comments: