Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weekly visits with Charlotte....

This week my afternoon visits with Charlotte started up again.  And I have missed them!  I know it was only a week that Marianne Rex was in town....but really it felt like forever!!  I was honestly happy for the time that Marianne got to spend with Charlotte because I know they miss her as they are so far away....but really it felt like an eternity!! lol!! (I'm a little spoiled I guess!)

Some fun photos:

Charlotte is giving her baby a ride....but she doesn't seem to care that the
baby is up-side-down!!

Loving spaghetti at our favorite Italian Restaurant

grabbing her purse because we are going to pick up daddy!!

making sure her phone and everything she needs is inside
 
Charlotte is sick but still always so happy!! She is giving her new
doll baby a ride on her new horsey she got for her birthday!

Grandma got worn out pushing the pony all around!!
 
In one of her new birthday outfits...so cute!!

No comments: