Sunday, December 18, 2011

2nd one down and 3 more to go.....




This is the 2nd Christmas sock done for the Rex family in as many weeks!! Normally socks cannot be made this fast - its about 30 - 40 hrs of hand sewing and sequining, cutting and stuffing my fingers are all pricked from needles and my eyes are crossing from trying to thread the needle in an eye that is small enough to have little tiny beads go over the eye too!! But I've never had so much fun!! It definitely feels like Christmas. Unfortunately there is no way I'm going to get them all done by Christmas but I am going to ship out the two girls and since they are the only ones home for Christmas this year at least that will work. And I'm going to try and get one more done really quick and overnight it so they can at least have 3 of them....but we shall see, sometimes my ideas and expectations are unrealistic.......ya think? ha, ha, ha!!

No comments: