Friday, December 9, 2011

You know your old when......

You know you are old when you have to wear a head light to work on embroidering, sequining, and appliqueing Christmas Socks!! I have been working on the Christmas socks for John's family and I had been complaining to Alan that I didn't have enough light and that I was really having to strain to see to thread the needle etc... so he brought me in his camping head light. I can't believe I got so excited and put it right one and it made all the difference!!! Alan laughed so hard at me with it on sewing he said "I gotta get a picture of this" So I let him....no matter who goofy I looked!! Then we started talking about my "big head" and he told a story about my big head, that I don't remember at all, and told him never to repeat as we were laughing hysterically and I was hitting him with my pillow!! Really, he can never repeat that story!!

No comments: