Thursday, February 23, 2012

34 Years Ago on President's Day......



34 years ago on President's Day holiday, Alan and I met in the Harold B. Library, 4th floor, at BYU!!! We almost missed each other we found out later. Neither one of us wanted to study that day as our room mates were going to do something fun, but then something made us say "No" to the fun and go study!! And the rest as they say is history!! So to celebrate, Alan took me to the movie "This Means War" such a great date movie, romance for the girl, and action packed for the guy!! We both loved the movie!! Then we went to Wendy's afterward for dinner, kind of like those broke college days!! I am forever grateful that I listened to the inner voice that told me I really, really needed to go study and get caught up on some homework instead of play......and I am truly grateful that Alan listened to that same voice and that he just happened to come and sit at my table!!! Love you sweetie!!

No comments: