Thursday, March 13, 2014

Aileen is 29 - I really can't believe it!!

My how the years have flown by!!  Aileen is 29, I really can't take it in!!  It has been such a humbling and amazing experience to be this girls mom!  What a blessing she is to our family's life!  We are going to have a bowling party (her favorite thing to do)on Saturday, but I didn't want the actual day of her birthday to go by without celebrating it!  Because Alan and John had Young Men's and other church meetings we had a "girls night out" at Chili's to celebrate Aileen's birthday!!  We had a great time.  I had my credit card out and kept waiting for the bill....and when the check finally came the waiter said, there was no charge to us, it had been taken care of!! "by who" I said, to which he said "I can't tell you that".  So I don't know if it was by the waiters who signed the back of the ticket, or Chili's Management, or another patron that just happened to be in the restaurant at the time.  But Wow!!  I don't think that has ever happened to us before!  But, I should realize that most people recognize how special a person Aileen is!!  Thanks to that "good Samaritan" whomever you may be!!  It was a beautiful birthday gift!!


 
Opening Grandma Jackson's B-day card.....
 
With the much appreciated check!!
 
Aileen's Visiting Teacher, Caitlin Thompson gave her a gift....

Oh, my goodness, does she know Aileen and what she likes!!
Diet Coke...Aileen grabbed my hand so quick to pull those out it
was pretty funny!!  She was very excited!!

And she loved the Disney magic wand!!
 
Charlotte enjoyed it as well!!
 
The waiters came and sang to her....
 
and the cake and ice-cream was delicious!!
 
When we got home, Aunt Tootie and her girls Lauren and Taylor,
had brought by a gift and left a phone message where
they all sang 'Happy Birthday' to Aileen!

 
Thanks again to whomever paid for our dinner!!
 
 Chili's in Burleson off of I-35!!
 

No comments: