Thursday, March 13, 2014

I missed Posting about Valentine's Day!!

Valentines day is always a fun day of the year and this year was no exception!!  The only problem is Anne Marie has not spent her Valentine's day gift of money on anything yet!! Get busy girl!!

 I have to start with the best first.....my husband was so excited to give me my gift he woke up at 5:00 am to present me with my beautiful necklace!!  I loved it and love him so very much!!  I got him an adapter for his Nook that he wanted and needed so that he can show movies, slide shows up on a big screen or t.v.  I think I got the better gift!!


When I got to the office at 7:30 am and even though the Doctor was out of town, this is what I found sitting on my desk!!


After work I went to Allison, John's and Charlotte's and gave them their Valentine's gifts!!


 
Brown tradition to give Valentine Pj's
 
Plus I got her a new outfit!!
 
Then she wanted to help Mom open hers...

....so cute.....

This mom has her hands full ....
 
 
Here is Charlotte in her new outfit a couple of days later.....
 

 
Aileen had a great Valentines day too....
Diet Coke and candy from Grandma and Grandpa Clay;
a pink fluffy pillow and Candy from Yency, her respite
care giver; and a bag of Gummy Hearts from Mom and Dad

 
An extra gift for us is that because we now have respite care Alan and I got to go out for dinner and a movie!!  It was a great Valentines day!! 




Only thing left.....Anne Marie spend your money!!!  lol!!

No comments: