Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Oscar Birthday Party I threw for my Fabulous Sister!!

In post directly beneath this one, is the Shutterfly book I made, as the final gift of the birthday celebration for my sister Elizabeth.  Elizabeth is the kind of sister that is always doing for everyone else but sometimes gets overlooked in having parties and nice things done for her!!  So this year Allison and I determined (with definite approval of our husbands) that we were going to throw a party for her birthday to show her how much she is appreciated and how loved by all that she is!!  Here are just a few pictures for my personal history (as I print out this blog for my personal history) but I cannot wait to get the Shutterfly book because it really shows how much fun and incredible of a party it was!!  It was amazing!!  I'm not bragging, really I'm not, It's just one of those times that things went better than and/or turned out exactly as Allison and I had envisioned them!


Elizabeth on the red carpet
 

Elizabeth and her namesake - Charlotte Elizabeth Rex

Elizabeth with her hostesses and those who love her the mostess!!








I love this picture because I think it shows how happy
Elizabeth was all evening!!  It was wonderful!

No comments: