Wednesday, July 28, 2010

John's Birthday!!!!

O.k., so its after midnight, and technically Wednesday.....but I haven't gone to bed yet so in my book that means it is still Tuesday, July 27th and my Son-in-law's Birthday!

What an amazing young man he is and I love him not only for the wonderful person that he is and he is really wonderful....but because of the way that he loves my daughter! All mothers should be so fortunate to be able to witness such love and caring for a daughter.

It is also wonderful to see my daughter so in love with someone who really deserves that love and devotion! They are a good team.

Just recently I heard one of my brother-in-law's say that they were really impressed with John and how he treats Aileen. That he treats her as if she really is his sister!

It doesn't get much better than that!

Happy Birthday John!!! We love you!!!! Mom & Dad Brown

No comments: