Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mom would be proud.....

We had a baptism Saturday morning and our Ward is one of those few Wards that really does not have very many pianists. And the two that everyone always asks and count on to do this for them were not available. Since I'm part of the Missionary Coordination meeting as part of my RS calling, I could not just sit by and not say anything. I did say I would have to know that day what the songs were so I could practice all week, but that I could do it. Mom would have been proud. And I survived! And the Baptism was beautiful, no matter how many mistakes I made! I really didn't do too bad, except the 1st song had 2 sharps and I hate sharps. But after that all was good!

1 comment:

Sharla said...

That's so great, Lois! That is what real service is about...See a need, fill a need! You're awesome!