Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh, No! Really?

Well, I washed my cell phone in my jeans pocket in the washing machine! Really? I can't believe I did that! The funny thing is that is my 3rd phone in about as many weeks! First Aileen grabbed my blackberry and chewed and slobbered all over it before I notice and ruined that....the roller ball won't roll..... so I bought a cheap AT&T phone to use until I could decide what to do and I laid it down and once again Aileen grabbed it and chewed etc.... so then it didn't turn on...even after drying it out etc.... and NOW, I have been washing like crazy getting all the clothes done and folded and put away now that we are in the Master bedroom and have all this closet space. Monday we had moved some stuff out of the storage unit to our home and I was all hot and sweaty...so when I put the last load in I thought to myself....I'll just throw these clothes I have on really quick too and be all done! So I did and then an hour later Allison called me on the home phone and asked why I wasn't picking up my cell phone.....Wait, I never heard my cell phone....... Wait, where is my cell phone....... Oh, No! Don't tell me I washed it in the washing machine!!!!!! To which I went and emptied out all the clothes and sure enough....there it was in the bottom of the tub nice and clean and gone through 2 cycles of washing and rinsing......yeah, it doesn't work anymore! Yep, I have a 3rd cheap phone! And until I can be more responsible, I guess that is all I should get!!!! Yeesh!

No comments: