Monday, March 14, 2011

And the paydays just keep coming......

One, only one mind you, of the best parts of being a seminary teacher I'm finding out is that years and years of paydays are seen even after the teaching has ended. I have always said that my students felt like my own and that I would always be their biggest cheerleader, well its an awesome job that I am happy to do!!!



Saturday one of my return missionary seminary students, David Willden, was sealed in the Temple for Time and all Eternity to his sweetheart. I was invited to the sealing/marriage.....but, as sometimes happens, Alan's calling and responsibility came first this day as our ward/congregation had a wonderful man, Larry Curtis, pass away on Friday and Alan needed to be accessible to the family and he felt he wouldn't know what to do about Aileen if I was gone when he was needed. But my heart was with David and Mary. The good news is all of us (Alan, Lois & Aileen) were able to go to the Reception that night!





Last Saturday, the day of Aileen's b-day party! another one of my seminary students, Ben Hepworth, went to the Dallas Temple for his endowments so that he can leave on a mission soon to Portugal! Because of Aileen's b-day party we had to divide and conquer..... so Alan was at the temple and I was getting everything picked up and decorated for the Bowling party we had that evening. But Ben came to the party and we were able to celebrate his wonderful day as well as Aileen's birthday it was awesome!!!



And Thursday, I have been asked to sing for a RS Meeting where we are celebrating RS's birthday, and Sara Morrill, who just happens to be another one of my seminary students, is going to accompany me so we are doing something together as adults and its kinda special.



and I could go on......but I won't.....for now anyway ;).

No comments: