Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm a GREAT Aunt......


I would like to thank the Brown side of my family for keeping me humble about my age!!! Many of my nieces have had babies recently and as you know since I don't have any grandchildren of my own to buy for, I love being a great aunt and having the same kind of fun! The last year has been exciting baby wise, there have been many! My niece Sarah, had a beautiful baby boy, Bryker, in February and I know I'm slow....but look how much fun I had picking out a gift!!! I can hardly wait for her to get it!!! And Shelley's little one, Mack, is next!!! I wish I was closer to hold them all, but this is almost as much fun......almost! It has been fun to see what names everyone picks as well. We have 2 Macy's a Macy and Macey, a Mackie Jo, Bryker, Mack, Brady, and Emma and that is only recently then you add the ones a few yrs older Ty, Amelia, Carson, Ellianna, Dallin, Miriam, and you can see I have been eating humble pie for a while now.....I'm not that old really??? O.K., maybe I am. I will say one thing though, I love being a GREAT Aunt!

No comments: