Friday, November 18, 2011

Midnight at the movies!!

Credit: trailershut.com/movieposters



Yes, I'm a dork, and Yes, I was at the movie theatre at midnight to see the "Breaking Dawn" movie part 1!!! In fact, for the first time I was able to go to the movie theatre early and sit through the 3 previous movies of the Twilight saga before seeing the new one at midnight!! I had an awesome time!! My favorite thing has always been to "go to the movies" so to get to see 4 all in one evening was amazing

I also, thought that "Breaking Dawn" part 1 was really well done, and I can't wait to go and see it again!!! Like I said, I'm a dork.........but a good one!! lol!

Oh, yeah, and we took our visiting teach sisters with us!!! MaryAnn Stephens and I had a great time with Becky Wangler, Lacy lassiter, and Shawna Rhea. Yay for Visiting Teaching!!

No comments: