Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Jogging at the lake....

For a while now I have been walking/jogging at the lake on my own.  The group kind of split up....some because school started again, some because my schedule has changed and when I can walk/jog is different every day now so its been a while since I have seen my good friend Caitlin and her little kiddos and I have really missed getting to talk with her almost every day and see her cute children!!

So I was thrilled last Thursday when I got to the lake to jog and half way around the lake I ran into Caitlin and her kids!!  I was so excited to see everyone and catch up....after we walked a few more times around the lake they went to play in the playground for a little while.  What was fun is that when I would jog by Caitlin and L would wave their arms and say Yayyyyyy!! It kept me going and it was fun to have my own cheering section!!  Thanks you guys!  Miss you!  Love you!!

No comments: