Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Two weeks ago.....

Yes, I'm behind on  my blogging!!  Besides just being busy helping Allison with Charlotte on my afternoons off, I have also started a new part time job that I can do from my home to earn extra money for the added expenses we have been forced to take on i.e. new 2nd car for me and a new air conditioner!!  It's piece work, and I can do it anytime that works for me, but of course with my other job and typing that is usually evenings and late into the night....it also has quick turn around times like I may pick it up Wednesday afternoon, but its due by Thursday at 11:00 am.  So there has been no time for blogging!!  But I'm so grateful for the work and it has been an answer to my prayers and concern!!  So I will have to try and catch up when I can!!

Two weeks ago while spending Wednesday afternoon with Charlotte and Allison - we had an appointment to get Charlotte's passport for the trip that the Rex's will be taking to Costa Rica for Christmas!!  Allison had to change her passport to her married name and Charlotte just needs to get one!  So we broke out of quarantine just long enough to do this!!  Allison is such a trooper, she has been closed in her home with Charlotte until Whooping Cough is gone!! 

 
Even Charlotte is feeling the affects of not being able to go outside she stands by the window and looks out at the world and its kind of sad because she is so busy and so inquisitive that I know she wants to go outside!!

 
Oh, I love spending time with this little doll!!  She is so much fun....even when she is stuck inside!!

Then because we have respite care on Wednesday for Aileen, so that we can go out, run errands, or whatever we need to do....Alan and I had a date that night - 1st we went out to eat at Wendy's, then we walked, then Alan had a Scout meeting so I read while he went to the meeting and then we went over to Dad's and Barbara's and visited for a little bit, then went home!  It was a fun evening even though we didn't do anything special!  We just enjoyed!!

No comments: