Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Visiting Teaching - Survival Kit

One of our Visiting Teaching ladies is a school teacher and not just a school teacher but she teaches pre-school so she has 30 or so 4 yr olds!!!  She survived her first week, but we wanted to help so MaryAnn made this really cute little survival kit and we took to her on Saturday!  Inside the can was chocolate, and school supplies....plus these printed out "band-aid" messages that she found on pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/212161832416572577/ .  MaryAnn did such a good job on it and our gal really loved it! 


 While we were doing that, MaryAnn helped me (because she has a truck) go get the headboard for my guest room that I found at a Nashville Texas Antique Store in Burleson.  I was happy to get that done.  I think the room looks lots better with a headboard!

No comments: