Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa's

Sunday the kids and Charlotte came to dinner!  I really love having them so close!  And since we knew they were coming, we wanted to make sure we got the card table for the game room upstairs, because we were still playing cards down in the kitchen, even after all the big moving around, reducing of clutter and garage sale!!  All of those things being done was so that we could play and enjoy the game room!  So I got a card table, and while I was at it I saw some pillows that I thought would be perfect to finish the daybed and pretty much complete that little project!  Now I need to paint the walls!!!  But we had a fun time.  We played both Canasta (the Clay's choice of card game) and Shang-hi (the Brown's choice of card game).  And Charlotte was cute as a bug all night!!  Love her so much!!



 

1 comment:

Cheree said...

I haven't been looking at blogs in a long time, so it's been a while since I "checked in" on you. You look GREAT!!!