Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Alan turns 58!!! Oh, Wow, not sure how I feel about this.....

Alan is only a couple of years away from 60!  I can hardly believe it!! Wow, I'm not sure how I feel about this!  But we did have a fun time celebrating his birthday and it was a whole weekend celebration!

Friday night date night - over at Allison's playing with Charlotte...

 
 Saturday morning the actual birthday....breakfast at IHOP!!

 
 Saturday afternoon at the park with Charlotte and Aileen....
















Then, Saturday night at Salt Grass with family and good friends...

Lois, Aileen and Alan

Dad and Barbara

Allison, John, and Charlotte

Elizabeth and Art...even though he won't let me take his pic!!

Peter and Mary Staly

Rebecca Albright

Our friends!


Grandma and Grandpa holding Charlotte
but soon found she was a handful...

If you take one thing away I'll reach for
another...

and another....I wonder if I can open this card????

and another.....I found a cloth napkin, maybe they will let me keep this one...

Yes, I'm even taking it with me so I can play.....

Peek-a-boo!!!

Good thing my Mom brought me some food....

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!  Kisses!!

I can eat all by myself!!

But Grandpa is great and helping me get my
drink....

Grandma, I don't want to take a picture...

really don't....

Oh, alright I guess I will....

opening cards and gifts...






Lastly, Sunday, the kids came over to play games!!

 
It really was the perfect weekend - Happy Birthday Alan we all love you so very much!!

No comments: