Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween 2014

This year for Halloween our Ward(Church) party was on Halloween day which was kind of nice I think!  And because Allison was out of town for their Ward party, they came to ours!  It was just what I had hoped they would do!!  We won 2nd place for "Trunk or Treat" decorating which was kind of fun....but I know it was because I had a banjo playing skeleton whose eyes light up while it played "She'll be Coming Round the Mountain" which the kids really liked..... Charlotte wasn't so sure but she was curious!  Charlotte was a cupcake and her parents were the bakers!!  Too cute!  I hope they get a picture of the whole costume because it was adorable!!  And Aileen was a cheerleader!!  Yay, Aileen!!

Aileen is ready to "Trick or Treat"
 
getting set up!!
 


The Rex family

All the family together!!

with Aunt Tootie!!

Grandpa's loving Halloween!

So is Grandma!!

Bean bag toss

Aileen did really good tossing...

Charlotte picking a duck to see if she can get
a prize!!

Aileen fishing....

Charlotte too....





Trick or Treating at Grandpa and Grandma's!!

Trick or Treating at Grandpa and Grandma Greats!!
 
As I said I followed the Brown tradition of Halloween PJ's - she looks so cute in them and they are nice and warm!!
 
It was pretty much a perfect Halloween!!

No comments: