Friday, November 29, 2013

My afternoons with Charlotte

This last week, my afternoons were cut short and I have to tell you, that never makes me happy, but I'm always happy that I can spend whatever time I can with Charlotte and Allison!!!

Wednesday afternoon I had to run, (getting ready for the Thanksgiving Day 5K) then I had a work meeting for my 2nd job, for packagers at Digi-Clean so Wednesday did not happen at all....Boo!!

But Friday even though I had to run first and deliver a job to Digi-Clean I was able to get to Allison's in time for us to go shopping!!  We loved going to the stores looking for fun things to take to our Visiting Teacher ladies!!  And we found some great deals!!  And Charlotte looked great in her baby gap shirt and her hat that Grandma Rex sent her!!





We normally stay and either go to John's game or play games with Allison until John gets home, but I had been asked by Sis. Willden to help her teach our church ladies how to make the tile picture boards that I taught her to make long time ago!!  So I thought this might be a fun thing to invite Yency, our respite care giver to, if she wanted to come and participate.....kind of a missionary kind of thing to continue what Aileen has started with her missionary experiences with Yency!!  She did come and it was an awesome experience!!

No comments: