Friday, November 29, 2013

Saturday.....

Saturday we had respite care all day so Alan and I got to spend the whole day together!!  We started out by going to Barnes and Noble, where I got some great buys for Christmas, then we went to 2 movies, yes, that is right 2!!! We haven't done that in forever!!  We saw "Ender's Game" even though I had seen it Alan hadn't and I really enjoyed seeing it a 2nd time!!  Then we went to "Catching Fire" which Alan has been so excited to see and couldn't believe that he didn't get to go Opening night because Yency and I were making pictures (see last post)!  It was AWESOME!!  I have never seen books turned into movies so well!!


Then Alan, with my Dad, went to Chris' (my step brother) football game.  He is one of the High School coaches and their team is in the State Playoffs!!  Alan said it was a great game and a great time!  They won!  So there will be more games coming up! I stayed home with Aileen and worked on the Christmas Stocking I am making as a service project for Sis. Betty Willden.  I think its turning out really cute!!

No comments: