Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Baby Shower.....



Today I helped give a baby shower to a friend in our Ward. Since she already had 2 boys and this new baby is a precious little boy as well, she really liked the idea of a "Children's Book Shower" that had been done previously in our Ward, so that is what we did! The invitations were so cute that LS did they had a picture of my Friend reading a book to her 3 little kiddos and then had the quote "You may have tangible wealth untold; caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be - I had a mother who read to me." I loved that! At the shower I made up a Children's book bingo game and of course gave books to those who won! We had yummy food but most important we had great conversation and a lot of fun and laughter! It was a really nice morning!

2 comments:

~Rachel said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Books are always a fun gift.

Amber Joy said...

Thank you so much for the shower. I really enjoyed myself and the boys are already enjoying the books. The pictures are great!