Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I am very grateful for my mother on this special day we call Mother's Day! Every day should be mother's day and with my father it is. I am so blessed to have had the mother I have and that she taught me all the lessons that I needed to be able to deal with life!

She taught me about service, compassion, love, faith, happiness. I am so grateful for the unconditional love that she gave me and when I was a teenager, I am sure I tested that to its limit! I'm grateful that I was taught the gospel in my home and saw the example of what a righteous mother looked like, so that I in turn could try to be a good mother to my children!

My mother made many sacrifices for her children but she never complained. And today of all days I would like to say thank you.....but I hope that I show my gratitude every day! Thank you Mom for all you have done for our family! I love you!

1 comment:

~Rachel said...

a great tribute to your mother!