Monday, May 11, 2009

Can I brag a little?


So, I hope I can brag a little and that it won't upset any of my children!
Sunday night, accidentally, I found out that every night before John and Allison go to bed, even though they are apart now, they call each other and do scripture study and prayer together! It was a very neat mother's day gift to find out that they have been doing this every night and that they will have this habit to take into their marriage! Amazing!
Also, very special on Sunday, my future son-in-law called to wish me a Happy Mother's day! I loved that he did that and Love him very much! It was my first mother's day call from a son! Wow!
Another very cool mother's day gift is that Anne Marie is getting straight A's in her classes! And I learned that Anne Marie beat me in wishing her grandmothers, my mom and mother-in-law happy mother's day! You have to be pretty quick to be more thoughtful than Anne Marie. She of course called me as well!
Aileen made me an amazing card and gave me many kisses today! What more could I ask for? Nothing!
Thanks to all my children for making my day so special! I love you all very much! More than words can say!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad that you had a great Mother's Day. It sounds like Allison got a gem.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

You've got some good kiddos!! But we didn't expect any less since they came from YOU! :) I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day, you deserve it!!

(And keep bragging about those kids, you know they love it) Ü

Mona said...

OH SO SWEET! You deserve all of it. I love you!

~Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a great mother's day, you deserve it. You have wonderful girls and you should be proud of them.