Friday, May 29, 2009

Picking John up at the airport!

Yes, It was fun to see them be so happy to see each other! My daughter is bright and bubbly again! I, however am sicker than I have ever been, not good I know! I can't even talk, which for me, if you know me is really a trial! Luckily John and Allison don't need me to entertain them, they have all kinds of things to do and places to go....but I feel like it is really quite unbelievable!

We received the invitations from the printers this week! They are perfect and it is very exciting. We also received the thank you notes from a different printing source and they are awesome.....the bridesmaids dresses are turning out great so its starting to get really exciting. We have ordered the guestbook and cake topper etc.... Bridal shower invitations have been sent out...... so things are starting to be fun, instead of just the idea of them.....they are actual things now!!!!!

Aileen approves very much of John!
And he brought me a box of "See's Candies"! He was definately raised right!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe! They are even matching! How cute.

Wonder Woman said...

I'm without a voice right now, too. It's horrible! But I think you need your voice more than I do -- planning a wedding isn't something you can do without talking!