Saturday, February 12, 2011

My niece Kristen Winslow's baptism......

Saturday night my niece, who became my niece because she married my nephew, was baptised into the only true church on the earth today, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was a beautiful evening and a wonderful experience to have her and the missionaries have a lesson in our home while she was investigating the church!

Kristen has been a joy to have be a part of her family and I hope she knows how much we love and appreciate her.



She asked that Barbara and I give talks. Grandpa Clay Baptized her and Uncle Alan will confirm her and give her the gift of the Holy Ghost tomorrow in church!



Kristen's Mom, Dad, and Brother came to be apart of this special occasion and it was really fun to see them again so soon after the wedding.



The picture of Kristen with all the extended family that was there did not turn out. So I hope I can get a copy from Lisa's (Kristen's Mom) camera or one of the missionaries, because everyone was taking pictures.



It was a beautiful evening! Welcome to the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

No comments: