Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines week, lots goin on!

Sunday night we had a family birthday party for my step brother's daughter Kaity, who turned 7!



The funniest story about this - is everyone got her really great gifts like games for her DS and the only thing that Kaity seemed to really be excited about was the soda that Grandpa got for her. Before we could take pictures or anything we always had to tell her to put down her drink! it's so funny how we spend so much money on gifts and its always the simplest things that they love!!! So Grandpa had the big score this night!



Monday, was Valentines day! I was excited because I got Alan a Laptop! He was excited too but now we have to actually see if he will use one! He said, when he opened it...."This is for you too, isn't it?" to which I said "Sure I'll be happy to use it!" Alan brought home my favorite dinner and just let me relax while he fed Aileen. It was the greatest gift! Then Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Clay came over with a Valentines present for Aileen. Alan and I got our gift in the mail on Saturday from them. Aileen was so funny! She saw right away that it was her own private stash of Diet Coke and she was excited but when Grandma tried to give it to her....she just stood there and posed for pictures! We laughed, so I took a picture with her, the gift and the Grandparents. So once again Grandma tried to give it to her and Aileen took it and then stood there and posed so I could take a picture!!! I guess she really wanted it documented what a great gift she got!!! It was so funny! But the perfect gift for Aileen!



Then on Thursday, I got a wonderful text from my son-in-law, saying that Allison made the Dean's list at BYU!!! That is very exciting. BYU has such a large student body that it really is saying something!


Also found out that Anne Marie was worried about her Anatomy class for nothing! That's right she's nailing it!!!


So it has been a great week!

No comments: