Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter goes Visiting Teaching.....

My Visiting Teaching partner, MaryAnn Stephens, was out of town a lot in June so we were not able to celebrate my birthday! I wasn't worried about it, but cute enough, MaryAnn was!!! So Friday, she picked me up with a Harry Potter Balloon, saying "Happy Birthday" when I answered the door and then gave me HP glasses to wear!!! She had them on and had another pair for the friend that we were going to V.T., Becky Wangler! When we first got to Becky's house she said, "No Way am I wearing those glasses!" but soon got into the spirit of the day and did!


First we went to lunch at Johnny Corinos, a restaurant that I had never been to before, and I will say was very good!!!



Then it was off to the final movie of Harry Potter!! I thought it was great was a great way to end. It was nice to be there Opening Day and so much fun to be with these two great friends!




Thanks MaryAnn for a great Bday gift and another fun day of Visiting Teaching!!!

1 comment:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

WOW! Visiting Teacher of the Year Award!

We went to the movie last night with Hannah and her fiance and our best friends. the Simpers. One of the funnest nights ever!