Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jelly watches and a gift from England


So, I still don't have a camera and it is hit and miss with my cell phone camera......but I just keep a trying!!! I start out with this disclaimer because I have an infatuation with jelly watches!!! And I took pictures of them all, but it didn't really show them to their best advantage, but I think you will get the idea!! I started out with a lime green one! Everyone commented on it so much, that I then bought my girls jelly watches. Then even more people commented after that so I have started giving them to family as gifts for birthday's, mother's days, etc... The funny thing is that now I have to buy one for myself whenever I am buying one for others! Hence, I now have quite a collection! The lime green, a black one with a zebra print face, then came the white one with daisy's on the face, then the orange one, the red one with red polka dots on the face, and the camouflage one which is my new favorite!!! I've decided what my fascination is.....because I have to wear scrubs everyday.....it is too fun to be playful with the watches and then not have to worry because they are inexpensive! But I always get comments from patients on them!



The Doctor I work for and his wife just got back from a 2 week trip to England, Scotland, and Ireland. And look what they brought me back!!! I was very much into the Royal Wedding of Prince William so when I opened it up and this is what I saw....I had the biggest smile and laughed and thought it was perfect!!! Thanks Doctor!!

2 comments:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Oh Lois! If I'd known you were "Into" the royal wedding -- I would have brought home something to add to your "collection"!

Lois Brown said...

Mona, you are so cute!!! That would have been fun, but of course I would never expect you to bring me something!!! But I am so glad that you are home in the good ole USA!!! Just by being my friend you bring something amazing every day into my life!