Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy July to us.....

July 1st my husband was unemployed!!! Yes, laid off. Our Economy is so hard right now! So many of the things we had planned this summer are now on hold! But I do know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we will be o.k. New Horizons changed Fort Worth's base of operation (Alan's office) to Dallas, so for the past month he had been having to drive to Dallas every day and back which adds 2 hrs to the work day, and because his area was still Ft. Worth, he had to drive back and forth during the work day as well to meet with clients or go to work force centers.....so the gas was killing us! One blessing I have seen from this so far is that I am grateful they waited until July 1st because then we were able to get through Anne Marie's hospital crisis and Allison and John being her for a visit before we had to worry about or tell anyone about this....

We will be fine, but prayers would be appreciated!!! And I can't wait to see what adventure this next phase of our life will bring!!! And any Company would be lucky to get Alan!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ouch...will definitely add you guys to my prayer list.