Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Funny Story = Alan Thinks the dishwasher is broken

While Alan being unemployed is no picnic for him, for me it does have a few perks!! While he's home and I'm working he has started doing a lot of the household chores!! Yay! He has always been very helpful, but he has really taken on the "Mr. Mom" role right now! Isn't he a great guy! I've always know that he was!


Funny Story:

Alan told me that the dishwasher is broken and that we need to call the repair guy. I asked him what was wrong. He told me that the Electrasol powerball tabs are not dissolving in the wash cycle. So I said to him, why don't you try again, maybe the little trap door didn't open for some reason, so he re-washes the load, still didn't dissolve and so he tries a 3rd time.



Before we call a repair guy I decide to just go check out the dishwasher myself. When I open the door I see that the Powerball Tab is still in its individual cellophane wrapper!! I look at Alan and say, you haven't unwrapped the tab, that's why its not dissolving.

We both laugh and he said he thought it was like the gel packs I bought before that you don't have to unwrap you just toss them in and they are ready to go!!

Like these! I'll remember to get these next time at the store!!!