Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Start the day with a smile!

Sunday morning Aileen woke up giggling! She giggled all through her bath, she giggled all the while I was getting her dressed, she giggled and hopped all the way out to the car to leave for church. She did get over excited and started stemming (screaming, jumping and flapping her arms) too much when we first arrived at Church, so I told her, "Aileen I would rather that you would laugh instead of scream out"........

So you guessed it, she giggled all through Sacrament meeting, all up and down the halls with Alan during my Sunday School lesson. She did calm down some for Relief Society and then I made the big mistake of fanning her with a fan (because it was hot) and she started laughing again!!! We ended up leaving about 10 minutes early and she laughed all the way home in the car, all through lunch until she finally went up to her room, laid down on her bed, and took a nap!

It's so cute when she laughs, you can't help but smile and laugh too! Probably because its so rare!

1 comment:

Janice said...

When I heard her laughing at church. I turned around to make sure it was her. I was like I really like her laugh! :D I am glad she had a great Day!