Monday, August 8, 2011

Going out with my baby......


So life has been very crazy lately with my Dad in the hospital for so many different things and coincidentally ended up back the hospital again on Friday, but hope to be home on Monday (today) after they run one more test!!! Then you add Alan's unemployment with his emergency room trauma with diverticulitis. Anne Marie with her blood clots, my poor sweetheart. And me feeling the stress of being the only income right now........I decided we might as well take advantage of Alan being home during the day and go on a real life date together!!! So Wednesday afternoon we went to see "Cowboys Vs. Aliens" with Daniel Craig, Mr. 007, and Harrison Ford, who is always a favorite! And even though Alan was a little sceptical as to whether he would enjoy it or not, after the movie was over we both agreed it was really really good!! I will say that I didn't like Harrison Ford's character at first, weird to see him as not a nice person, but luckily he redeemed himself by the end of the show!! Whew! That would have been horrible if I had to dislike Harrison Ford!!

Anyway, Alan and I had fun, just being out with each other while Aileen was at Day Care, and not talking about "problems" but just enjoying being together! And matinees are cheaper!! yay!

Good movie!

3 comments:

Nana's bananas said...

Testing, 1 2 3

Nana's bananas said...

Dear friend, I just wanted to stop by and say hello. What a beautiful entry this was about your life. I admire you taking a day doing what matters most with "who" matters most.
I love you Lois and I will forever be grateful for the friendship you offered to me all those years ago.

Lois Brown said...

Is nana's bananas Pennie Epperson? thanks! Love you too!