Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This I know......

* That I hate not having a camera!!!
* That I'm happy to be home!
* That I loved, loved, loved being with family this past weekend!
* That it has been 2 yrs since the Alan Brown family has ALL been together at one time and one place.
*That Anne Marie is doing awesome since the blood clot scare and has now lost 17 lbs!!! She really was awesome this weekend watching all of us eat wedding goodies and stick to her Nutrisystem! So proud!! Hang in there sweetie!! You're doing great.
*That Allison won't let a silly thing like a broken hand keep her from taking gorgeous photos for her photo jobs!
*That my nieces have to be about the best mother's I have ever seen!!
*That watching my niece Jill & her new husband Kade get married in the Twin Falls Idaho Temple was Amazing!
*That seeing my nephew Ryan take his precious family to the Twin Falls Idaho Temple the next day to be sealed as an eternal family was AWESOME!!!
*That celebrating all these events in a Family Reunion was about the best family reunion ever!
*That my daughter Allison has been married 2 yrs now and Alan & I have been married for 33!
*That Heavenly Father kept us safe over all the miles we traveled!
*And that Heavenly Father gave us families for a reason and I am so grateful for the love and support we have felt from both families! Families are what make life worth living!
*That this last weekend's family reunion was just the 'pick-me-up' needed to handle the unemployment and looking for a job trial that we are going through right now.
*That I hate paying bills but so grateful that we can!!!
*That I am very grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, for a loving Heavenly Father and for my Savior and his gift of the atonement.
*That there really are angels here on earth that leave surprises at doors and in pockets!!! Thank you and may God Bless You!!



That I really am trying to be a better person every day, Even though I fall so short!

No comments: