Sunday, September 25, 2011

Most exciting.....

I am thrilled, ecstatic, happy with how our family pictures turned out that Allison took of us when we were out in Utah and Idaho in August!! She had just broke her hand, you might remember and had never used a tripod to date, nor had she had to set up the shot, get everyone ready, and then have to run in and join the group and worry about what she looked like as well! I'd say that's talent!! And here are some of my favorites.


I love this picture of this man that I love so deeply! I think its the best picture we have ever had of him!!

My Boys...... gotta love that!


My girls, they joy of my life!!!





And this really is how happy they are!! It's so fun to watch them.


Love this, especially since Aileen initiated this pose and Anne Marie adored it and Allison was able to catch it on film!


I think this one is my favorite....but I need opinions from others so I know which one to frame.






This does represent the day beautifully!


Thanks Allison! Here is her website: http://allisonrexphotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Kim said...

The one you like it good but my favorite is the last one. Enjoyed them all though. I still enjoy reading your blog even if I don't comment very often.

Anne Marie's Blog said...

I love the family one where we are kneeling- the one that you like the best, is my fav. I think we all look really good in that one.

Love all the pics!!!!

Cheree said...

Great pictures of a beautiful family!!