Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

I think of my Mom everyday in some way or another, either because I have said something that sounded just like her, or I wished I could ask her advice, or just a memory that comes to mind because of something I have done.......but on Mother's Day, of course it brings to my mind just how much I love and miss her!!  She was an incredible person.  Not everyone got to know and appreciate her the way her family did, but you can take it from me she was amazing!!  She never sugar coated things, but she was very compassionate, giving and willing to sacrifice anything for her family!!  So happy Mother's Day Mom!  I love you and hope that I am doing you proud!!


I have also been very blessed to have an outstanding and wonderful Mother-in-law who has also taught me a great deal about life, and love, and what it means to be part of a family and most importantly how to be a good mother-in-law and grandmother!  She was widowed for 17 yrs and never faltered!!  Dad would be proud of how she carried on as the head of the family without him!  Her faith and testimony ever strong!!  Then she met a wonderful man named Jay and together they now lead our family with strong family commitment and faithfulness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ!



An amazing blessing that has come into my life is my Step Mom Barbara!  We were friends long before my Dad started dating her, but it is an honor to have her be the Mom of our family on earth, now that my Mom has passed on!  She is an inspiration to anyone that has ever met her!  She has so much love, compassion, and willingness to serve others it is unbelievable that someone could really be that wonderful.  But she is.  Thank you Barbara for all you do for our family and our Dad!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: