Saturday, May 12, 2012

VT Luncheon for Mother's Day!!

We wanted to do something special for some of the women that we Visit Teach for Mother's day!!  And we have joined forces with Yensy Willden before to add her ladies in the mix too and it always works out so nicely that we decided to do it again!!  We had a luncheon that MaryAnn went to so much work over making sure her yard look fabulous for, and then it rained!!  So sad, but I told her we could look out her windows and see how beautiful her backyard was, but I'm sure it was not the same!!  MaryAnn made these out of this world to die for meatballs and real green beans, I brought a yummy fruit salad and fun favors for our guest, plus I gave the lesson and Yensy brought a fabulous dessert!!  It was a great lunch with great ladies!!  And for those who couldn't make it don't worry, I still have the favors and lesson to give to you!!  You will not be left out!!  It was a good day and MaryAnn had decorated so cute with matching dishes, glasses, and centerpieces!!  My favors said "Just popping to say Happy Mother's Day" with these cute popcorn dishes I found, and I put microwave popcorn in it, pop rings, gum (to pop lol) and twizzlers!!  It was fun to give it to them and they all seemed to think it was fun!!  Happy Mother's Day to ladies/sisters/friends that we love!!
 Lacy Lassiter, Bessie Treber, Becky Wangler, Betty Willden
 Yensy Willden, Me, MaryAnn Stephens, and Sis Avina
 Look how cute the table is, everything matching!!
 What the favors looked like I made and all packed up ready to go!!

No comments: