Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Unclaimed money

So, my niece, Laura, posted on Facebook that there are websites for each state that you can look up your name and see if there is any unclaimed money for you......so just for kicks, I looked up all the states where we have lived and used my married and maiden name and found 6.53 in Kansas!!  Waaahoo!!  I'm rich, what a surprise!!  But hey, really I am excited and I am going to send the paperwork in to claim it!!  6.53 is 6 Happy Hour Route 44 Diet Cokes with lime!!  Ya gotta love that!!  It's a red letter day!!

Between this and Donald Driver winning Dances with the Stars its a great way to start the week!!  I loved Donald's freestyle.....they always say whoever has the best freestyle wins and they were correct!!

Photo courtesy of ABC.com

No comments: